Join us April 22-29th, 2017 with a Natura Cabana Yoga Retreat hosted by native New York yogi, Mel Russo. Mel describes her style as the sum of two things: a tough-talking New Yorker mixed with the kindness of a Quaker. She teaches breath-centered and alignment-based vinyasa classes with lots of hands-on adjustments. Alignment is her passion as a teacher.
Yoga Alliance certified since 2004, she is committed to building an authentic, compassionate, healthy life, and she hopes to guide her students on their personal journeys as well. Having recently completed a 100-hour Advanced Anatomy training with Physioglobal Yoga in the fall of 2015 and a 16-hour Restorative training with Jillian Pransky in the winter of 2016, Mel’s quest is always to help each student deepen their practice by finding what works for their individual body.
Ms. Russo is well known for her playlists, which she curates with love and positive energy. In her class, you will hear everything from Eric B and Rakim to Krishna Das. Her hope is that students might be reminded of a forgotten fave, or even better, fall in love with a new song that inspires.
Mel invites you to give your eyes, ears, and soul a break during this escape to our eco hotel. The retreat emphasizes being present, gifting a week to reset your mind and body, while inspiring participants to return to everyday life as better people. Our hotel was chosen for this retreat because Mel believes that unplugging every once in a while is crucial to maintaining a sense of well-being.
- Two Yoga classes a day: morning Vinyasa and evening Slow Flow with restorative and meditation.
- Three meals a day, including coffee, tea, and a banana before an early morning class.
- All the sun, hammock, and quiet time you need.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is due to hold your space. Payment plans available, email for details.
Single Cabana $2,250SOLD OUT
- Double Cabana $2,000 per person – DOUBLE SPECIAL, book before March 1st – Reserve w/ a friend, $1850/each. Reserve alone, $1,900
Please contact Mel directly for a payment plan if needed [email protected]
For more information, please email [email protected] or call 917-847-0030