Reserve Your Cabana Online
Infants are between 0-2 years old and children are from 3-12 years old.
- Regular Rates: Non holiday weekdays and weekends.
- High Season Rates: Easter break and from November 15th to April 15th.
When confirming the reservation with the corresponding deposit, you will be accepting the terms and conditions of our cancellation policies:
- Early Check-Outs and No Shows: 100% Payment.
- Any reimbursement through PayPal is subject to the taxes of the total deposit.
- Natura Cabana is not responsible for reimbursements in case of cancellation of your flight. For this reason we invite you to purchase travel insurance to protect you.
- No refunds will be done due to fortuitous events, Acts of God, or unforeseen occurrences. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event includes, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergencies. For this reason we invite you to purchase travel insurance to protect you.
Low Season Policies:
- Cancellations 30 days before Check-In date: no charge.
- Between 30 days and 7 days before check-in date: lose your full deposit (50% of your whole stay).
- Between 7 days and Check-In: you will be charged for the full costof your stay.
High Season Policies:
- If the guest decides to cancel, a minimum notice of 60 days prior to arrival is required for a full refund.
- For cancellations between 59 days and 1 day to arrival, the client will be charged for the full cost of the stay.
Minimum Nights Requirement:
- Easter Break: 4 nights
- From December 18th to January 10th: 5 nights